|Home||» Products||» Setter||» Hatchery Eggs Setter|
Hatchery Eggs Setter
Our strength lies in our proficient team of engineers and dexterous workforce, help us in manufacturing and supplying Hatchery Eggs Setter. This setter is used to hatch eggs in poultry farms. To manufacture this setter, we use optimum quality materials and components. Available in different specifications, this setter well consists of egg tray and temperature control devices. We offer this Hatchery Eggs Setter at market leading prices to clients.
- Rugged construction
- Easy to clean
- Optimum performance
Hatchery Eggs Setter
Established in the year 1989, we, Bala Industries and Entertainment Private Limited are the reckoned manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Hatchery Eggs Setter. Due to their laminated frp panels with high density expanded polysterene core, bottom less design and ease cleaning, these eggs setter are suitable to reduce handling of eggs and needed very less labor. In these setters, the eggs are dispatched easily and quickly without breakage. Apart from this, we are offering Hatchery Eggs Setter to our clients at affordable prices.
Technical Details of the Super V Setter:
Capacity (hen eggs)
3 nos - 4704 eggs per trolley
Overall dimensions in mm
2385 x 2185 x 2030 (L x W x H)
56.2 sq.feet / 5.2 sq.metre
560 watts (AC 230 V, single phase, 50 Hz)
5 litres per hour
There are three push-in type racks per setter. The racks are designed to reduce handling of eggs and require very less labour. In the hatchery, eggs are transferred quickly and easily, without breakage into these incubator egg racks. The racks are constructed of hot-dipped galvanized steel, and are equipped with air cylinders and polyurethane airlines and egg-turning sensors for turning. The hot-dipped galvanized steel top, bottom and side prevents expoders from contaminating the setter. Egg racks roll on injection-moulded plastic wheels.
- Laminated FRP panels with high density expanded polysterene core
- Panels are joined together with specially manufactured and powder coated aluminium extrusions
- FRP body can withstand harsh detergents and sanitizers which prevents rusting, disease molds and mildew
- FRP body also reduces heat losses and hence consumes less electrical energy
- Ease of operation, maintenance and cleaning
- Saves space - can be placed side by side
- Heavy duty trolleys mounted on Castor Wheels
- Each specially designed setting tray made of polypropylene holds 42 eggs
- Fan motor mounted on floor for vibration free and noise free operation
- Pneumatically controlled 45o turning in either direction
Hatching eggs are collected in VJ plastic flats. Made of 100% polypropylene, these resilient and sturdy flats handle eggs easily while gathering, sanitizing, cooling and delivery to the hatchery.
Removal of the eggs from the incubator takes just a few minutes. The doors are opened and the airlines disconnected. Egg racks are rolled out of the machine and positioned near the hatcher for transfer. A steel pallet is slid into an egg rack cradle and egg flats are removed.
The pallet is pushed up and into the hatching tray and slowly inverted leaving the filled tray on the table. Hatcher trays are slid into the hot-dipped galvanized steel hatcher rack, already in the hatcher. An extruded aluminium threshold is placed in the door-way and the doors are gently closed.